Friday, February 20, 2015

Hello! ^.^

Hello, everybody! Cutepups from The Jamaa Mist here. ^.^

So.... Right to the point. This is my contest blog (the name gives it away...) for my main blog, The Jamaa Mist.

Contests will be posted up soon. I have ideas to perhaps start art contests, short story contests, guessing contests..... Stuff that I think you guys will enjoy participating in.

So..... Be ready! :D

However.......

I don't really feel comfortable sharing my email to everyone (I don't really have a "blog email", it has some personal stuff in it). So that'll probably make it difficulty to do some things.

I'm also not sure how I'll distribute prizes for the AJ-related contests. I'm a nonmember, so I can't just simply send prizes to whoever won. I also don't have the time to wait on AJ for hours waiting for whoever won to receive their prize. (Sorry! D:)

Nevertheless, be sure to enter the contests! (After I actually start posting them.. XD)


~ Cutepups522 :)

15 comments:

  1. I JUST NEEDED TO SAY: FIRST COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATULATIONS, PERSON!!! ;D

      But your "contest" doesn't count, so you win NOTHING!!! >;3 (except bragging rights, I guess)

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! This sounds so fun! (Psst! SECOND COMMENT! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want there to be prizes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best to come up with prizes. The thing is it might take a while to distribute the prizes (if they're AJ items because of the reasons I listed in this post). So I might just make prizes not be actual AJ items (I have nothing good really anyways XD). Like the prize can be a drawing of the winner's avatar, as an example. I'm not exactly sure yet. So something along those lines.

      Delete
  4. For the prizes, i have an idea (okay so this may sound really complicated and/or confusing):

    1. Lets say a jammer called hello123 won a prize.
    2. Set up an AJ account for him (lets assume hello123 is a boy) called hello123contestprizehello123
    3. Send the "happy birthday" jamagram with a diamond stamp. Then, in the text box, choose something that will be his password. It will have to be exactly the same.

    If this is confusing, ill put it this way:

    You send hello123 a happy birthday jamagram with a diamond stamp. The text is "Animal Jam rocks!"
    Next, you send him the exact same jamagram from an account you set up for him: hello123contestprizehello123 ( [insertusername]contestprize[insertusername] )
    He will know that the pass word will be "Animal Jam rocks!" (Obviously you'll have to put something else haha)

    I hope i helped >0<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello *Halo song in background o,o* CONTESTS, YES!!!! (10th comment btw >:3)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh, I'm glad to do contests either way, for me it doesn't matter if there are prizes :D

    ReplyDelete