Thursday, April 9, 2015

Notification

Hi guys! ^-^

*awkward silence* hehe

Ahem.

I've finally (at long last) got some more things on this blog set up. Which means......

Actual contests will begin soon! (Yippee! :D)

Wow, it's been quite a while....

I'm so sorry for such the long wait! :(

And about the prizes, I'll get something sorted out for that. The prizes may be really cheesy (as a figure of speech- not the food X3) though.

And due to so many requests (what am I saying? XD), one of the first contests will be an art contest.

Heh, heh. Eheheheheheheheheheheh. >:)

Oh, one more thing before I totally forget what I have to say, er type! (ya that)

I know quite a whole lot of you stalkerish viewers view my blog but don't comment as much. (I'm right. Right? X3). So anyway, I'd like if you comment and enter the contests as well!

I KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >8U

I might be making another new blog soon. Warning: I will try my best to obsess over my fabulousness in a professional manner. (wut narw o3o)

So um yeah. Remember to enter my cruddy contests, you stalkerish viewers and mystical sparks!(that's the name I shall now call you, mk!? :V)

Good day! :3

1 comment: